Search Wallpapers

Loading

Nargis Fakhri HQ Wallpapers

Nargis Fakhri Actress HQ Wallpaper

Want to see mouthwatering wallpapers ? Yes !! then check out Nargis Fakhri HQ wallpapers. Do you know who is Nargis Fakhri ? Know about her...

Rockstar Movie Wallpapers Nargis Fakhri

Nargis Fakhri On The Cover Of Vogue India

Interview with Nargis Fakhri- When asked about the most eternal question about ... you guessed it right...Ranbir Kapoor, she describes him as 'a very caring and supportive co-actor'. "I was a bit apprehensive about working with him at first. I was afraid he would make me feel like I'm not good enough." When asked about the relationship she shares with him, laughing it off she says, "Yes, we are just friends. Nothing more." Then she adds, "You know, I've always been a tomboy, since childhood. I prefer hanging out with the dudes as they're always doing fun things!"


Nargis Fakhri Kingfisher Photo Shoot

Nargis Fakhri Kingfisher Hot Wallpaper

On being quizzed about her current relationship status, Fakhri denies she's in any relationship at the moment, but candidly admits she would love to be dating someone. But she doesn't mind confessing, "One day, I'll have many kids-maybe even adopt, if I don't get married!"

Rockstar Movie HQ Wallpapers Nargis Fakhri

Rockstar Bollywood Movie Wallpapers

Next Wallpaper
You May Also Like